Are you looking for teeth whitening services Fairfax, VA? You surely want the right place to give you the bright and healthy smile you desire.
You may have difficulties how and where to start finding a professional and warm dental office with accommodating staff. In Fairfax alone, there are a lot of offices that offer teeth whitening services. Yet, you don’t have to compromise and just go wherever you feel like to.
Your oral health is in the line here. Thus, you need to have personal preferences and professional qualifications in your choosing.
To help you get started, here’s a list of teeth whitening services Fairfax, VA:
Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr. Shohreh Sharif
Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr. Shohreh Sharif is located at 8626 Lee Hwy #205, Fairfax, VA. The offer extensive dental services which include:
- Pediatric (habit appliance, baby nerve treatment, emergency service, preventive care, radiographic exams, teeth whitening, hospital dentistry/general anesthesia, space maintainers, pediatric oral surgery, laser dentistry, nitrous oxide analgesia, sports guard, restorative dentistry/aesthetic crowns, food and diet counseling, dental care for special needs children)
- Orthodontics (early prevention, brushing and flossing around dental braces, two phase treatment, retainer instructions, braces, emergency care)
You can visit their website at https://www.washingtondentist.com/
Aesthetic Dentistry of Fairfax
Aesthetic Dentistry of Fairfax is located at 4103 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030. One of the dental services they focused on is teeth whitening service. They are also engaged in providing:
- General dentistry services (family dentistry, preventive dentistry, laser dentistry, porcelain crowns and bridges, periodontal (gum) disease and treatment, root canal therapy, white/tooth colored fillings or composite restorations, dentures / partials and overdentures);
- Cosmetic dentistry services (porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental or cosmetic bonding, gum lift and recontouring, smile makeover, full mouth reconstruction/rejuvenation);
- Orthodontics/ Invisalign (clear trays / aligners);
- Oral surgery or teeth extractions (dental implant, bone graft, wisdom teeth removal, crown lengthening, ridge and sinus augmentation);
- Dental implants (crown, bridge, dentures);
- Emergency dental care (knocked out tooth, abscess, lost filling or crown, toothache);
- Sedation dentistry (nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation).
You can visit their website at http://fairfaxcitysmiles.com/
Dental One Associates of Fairfax
Dental One Associates of Fairfax is located at 9942 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031. Teeth whitening service is part of their cosmetic services. Other dental services they offer include:
- General dentistry (crowns, dental bridges, dental hygiene, dental implants, dental sealants, dentures, fillings and restorations, gingivitis/gum disease treatment, oral cancer screenings, root canal therapy, snore guards, TMJ therapy, tooth extractions);
- Cosmetic dentistry (in-office bleaching, Invisalign, take-home teeth whitening kits, veneers, teeth whitening);
- Oral appliance therapy for obstructive sleep apnea.
You can visit their website at https://www.dentistry-fairfax.com/
Smiles 4 Fairfax
Smiles 4 Fairfax is located at 11351 Random Hills Rd Suite 290, Fairfax, VA 22030. Apart from teeth whitening services, they also offer dental services including:
- Cosmetic dentistry (teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges, smile makeover, enamel shaping, porcelain and composite inlays, cosmetic dentures, sealants);
- General dentistry (white fillings, dental crowns and bridges, dental implant restorations, cosmetic bonding, intraoral camera, digital imaging, nitrous oxide, tooth extractions, complete and partial dentures, new patient exam, silver fillings);
- Pediatric dentistry (treatment, home dental care, thumb sucking, tooth eruption, baby bottle tooth decay, preventive dentistry, gum disease, endodontic treatment);
- Cleaning and prevention (dental examinations, home care, digital x-rays, gum disease, dental hygiene);
- Implant dentistry; periodontal treatment; Invisalign; sedation dentistry; TMJ treatment, oral cancer screening
- Endodontic dentistry (root canal therapy, internal tooth bleaching, apicoectomy, endodontic retreatment);
- Oral-maxillofacial surgery (dental extraction, wisdom teeth removal, post surgery instructions);
- Sleep apnea (teeth grinding, mouth guard)
You can visit their website at http://www.smiles4fairfax.com/
Dr. Fairfax & Associates Family Dentistry
Dr. Fairfax & Associates Family Dentistry is located at 9500 Lee Hwy Suite B, Fairfax, VA 22031. They offer teeth whitening services and other dental services including:
- General dentistry (fillings, crowns and bridges, root canals, extractions);
- Cosmetic dental treatments (teeth whitening, veneers, Invisalign);
- Children’s dentistry; root canals; Invisalign; crown and bridges; TMJ treatment
- Periodontal treatment (gum disease);
- Dental implants (single tooth replacement, missing tooth replacement, dental restoration support, dentures or overdentures anchor);
- Cosmetic dentistry (stained, discolored teeth, uneven gaps and spaces between teeth, chipped or missing teeth, crooked or overlapping teeth, poorly shaped teeth);
- Full and partial dentures
You can visit their website at https://www.drfairfax.com/
Now that you already have a partial list of teeth whitening services Fairfax, VA, maybe you could start visiting each clinic to assess their overall service. Choose the best one for your oral health needs!