How come an orthodontist help with your child’s oral health?
An orthodontist is a dentist who deals with teeth alignment by focusing on the patient’s mouth, jaw, teeth, gums and nerves. Thus, they assess if your kid has overbites, occlusions, misaligned teeth and jaws, and overcrowded mouths.
To correct the growth of the teeth and the jaw, they apply appliances such as braces and retainers.
Looking for an orthodontist in Fairfax, VA? Why don’t you start with this list?
- Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr. Shohreh Sharif
Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr. Shohreh Sharif is located at 8626 Lee Hwy #205, Fairfax, VA. The offer extensive dental services which include:
Pediatric (habit appliance, baby nerve treatment, emergency service, preventive care, radiographic exams, teeth whitening, hospital dentistry/general anesthesia, space maintainers, pediatric oral surgery, laser dentistry, nitrous oxide analgesia, sports guard, restorative dentistry/aesthetic crowns, food and diet counseling, dental care for special needs children)
Orthodontics (early prevention, brushing and flossing around dental braces, two phase treatment, retainer instructions, braces, emergency care)
You can visit their website at https://www.washingtondentist.com/
- NoVA Orthodontics – Garret Djeu DMD PC
NoVA Orthodontics – Garret Djeu DMD PC is situated in 10875 Main Street Suite 106, Fairfax, VA 22030. They are dedicated to providing quality orthodontic treatment in a boutique setting. The services they offer include:
- Braces (traditional metal braces, clarity ceramic braces);
- Orthondontic treatments (crowding of the teeth, open bite, deep overbite, missing lateral incisors, underbite, spacing of teeth, protruding front teeth, non-braces treatment);
- Appliances (elastics, headgear, palatal expander, positioners, retainers, separators or spacers);
- Dentofacial orthopedics; orthognathic surgery; and Invisalign.
You can visit their website at https://www.novaorthodontics.com/
- Fairfax City Orthodontics
Fairfax City Orthodontics is situated at 10721 Main Street #300, Fairfax, VA 22030. The clinic is dedicated to providing a caring and comfortable setting for children, teens, and adult with orthodontic needs. The services they offer include:
- Early prevention;
- Orthodontic treatment for crowding of the teeth, too much space between the teeth, jaw growth problems, protruding teeth, and bad bites.
- Orthodontics for adults (ceramic braces (clear braces), self-ligating braces, clear aligners (Invisalign), traditional metal braces).
You can visit their website at https://www.fairfaxcityorthodontics.com/
- Elhady Orthodontics
Elhady Orthodontics is situated in 3903 Fair Ridge Dr #215, Fairfax, VA 22033. They are committed to providing excellent orthodontic services through advanced technology, as well as great customer service. The services they offered include:
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Early orthodontic treatment (Invisalign, damon braces, in-ovation, 3-d computer model, clarity and clear braces, incognito braces, Dentofacial orthopedics, sleep apnea, temporomandibular joint treatment, surgical orthodontics);
- Two-phase treatment;
- Emergency care (general soreness, headgear, loose appliance).
You can visit their website at https://elhadyortho.com/
- Hudson Orthodontics: Brad Hudson, DDS, MS
Hudson Orthodontics: Brad Hudson, DDS, MS is situated in 9508 Lee Hwy B, Fairfax, VA 22031. They are dedicated to providing exceptional treatment results while giving patients a convenient experience. The orthodontic services they offer include:
- Braces (metal braces, clear braces, lingual braces);
- Invisalign; retainer;
- Growth modification (problems with jaw growth and tooth development);
- Habit appliances (thumb sucking and tongue thrusting habit elimination, teeth alignment, jaw development).
You can visit their website at https://www.bhorthodontics.com/
Make sure to find the right orthodontist for your little one. Someone who understands what your kid really needs and can provide experienced and skilled orthodontic services.
Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr.Shohreh Sharif
8626 Lee Hwy #205 Fairfax, VA 22031
Read more: Orthodontist
ORTHODONTIST: PERSONAL TRAITS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR
4 Things to Consider When Looking for an Orthodontist