GREATER WASHINGTON DENTISTRY’S SAFETY PRACTICES ON THE COVID-19
Extra Precautions We Are Taking During the Pandemic:
- Reviewing and updating the patient’s medical history to include any travel to Corona-hot spot areas
- Monitoring the patient’s temperature and screening for any signs of fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Offering masks to patients or parents who have a cough or any other respiratory symptoms
- Using the appropriate PPE for doctors and staff
- Handwashing with soap and water or using hand sanitizers
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting reception areas, chairs, door handles, countertops, etc.
- Following the social distancing guidelines by arriving on time for your appointment to avoid waiting in the reception area
- Our waiting rooms are for patients only and will obey social distancing. Seating space is limited and will be separate.
Basic Protective measures against the new corona virus
Wash Your Hands Frequently
Practice Social Distancing
Avoid Touching Your Eyes, Nose, and Mouth
Always Practice Respiratory Hygiene
Should You Have a Fever, Cough, and Difficulty Breathing, Seek Medical Care Early
You should stay at home if you feel sick. If you have a cough, fever, and difficulty breathing, get medical attention, and call in advance. You should always follow the protocol of your local health authority.