Is it time for your little one to start dental care? You might be feeling anxious about how to find the perfect match. This is absolutely normal because you only want the best for the health of your baby.
Looking for a credible pediatric dentist in Fairfax VA for your kids’ lifelong dental care? Here’s a list for you to start with:
Greater Washington Dentistry: Dr. Shohreh Sharif is located at 8626 Lee Hwy #205, Fairfax, VA. The offer extensive dental services which include:
- Pediatric (habit appliance, baby nerve treatment, emergency service, preventive care, radiographic exams, teeth whitening, hospital dentistry/general anesthesia, space maintainers, pediatric oral surgery, laser dentistry, nitrous oxide analgesia, sports guard, restorative dentistry/aesthetic crowns, food and diet counseling, dental care for special needs children)
- Orthodontics (early prevention, brushing and flossing around dental braces, two-phase treatment, retainer instructions, braces, emergency care)
You can visit their website at https://www.washingtondentist.com/
Pediatric Dental Care is located at 9901 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA. The treatments and dental care services they offer include:
- Routine treatment and exams (dental examination, routine teeth cleaning, digital radiographs, filling, tooth extractions, and space maintainers, crown, sealants, fluoride);
- Early dental care (child’s first dental visit, teething, infants’ new teeth, and tooth eruption, tooth decay, good diet);
- Treatments (routine treatment and exams, sedation dentistry, early orthodontics).
You visit their website at http://mypdcdentists.com/
Dentistry for Children of Northern VA is located at 10611 Braddock Rd, Fairfax, VA. They offer dental services including dental cleanings; dental sealants; digital X-rays; fluoride treatments; oral health exams; dental crowns; dental fillings; dentistry with nitrous oxide; emergency care; pulpotomies/root canals on primary teeth; sports mouthguards; and tooth extractions.
You visit their website at https://www.dentistry4childrenva.com/
Let’s Smile Dental is located at 4210 Fairfax Corner Ave W #245, Fairfax, VA. They offer:
- Orthodontistry (braces, Invisalign, accelerated treatment options, jaw health, headache pain treatment);
- Pediatric dentistry (preventive care, special needs dentistry, dental emergencies, sedation dentistry);
- Oral surgery (dental implants, wisdom teeth, extractions).
You can visit their website at https://www.letssmile.com/fairfax-office/
YoungSmile Dental is located at 9940 Main Street #100, Fairfax, VA. What are the dental services they offer?
- Preventive and general dental services;
- Cosmetic services (Invisalign invisible braces, whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, resin bonding restorations);
- Pediatric dental care (all pediatric dental treatments, silver diamine fluoride treatment).
You can visit their website at https://www.youngsmiledental.com/
Aesthetic Dentistry of Fairfax is located in 4103 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA. Their dental services include:
- General dentistry services (family dentistry, preventive dentistry, laser dentistry, porcelain crowns and bridges, periodontal (gum) disease and treatment, root canal therapy, white/tooth-colored fillings or composite restorations, dentures/partials, and overdentures);
- Cosmetic dentistry services (porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental or cosmetic bonding, gum lift and recontouring, smile makeover, full mouth reconstruction/rejuvenation);
- Orthodontics/ Invisalign (clear trays / aligners);
- Oral surgery or teeth extractions (dental implant, bone graft, wisdom teeth removal, crown lengthening, ridge, and sinus augmentation);
- Dental implants (crown, bridge, dentures);
- Emergency dental care (knocked out tooth, abscess, lost filling or crown, toothache);
- Sedation dentistry (nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation).
You can visit their website at http://fairfaxcitysmiles.com/
When it comes to your kid’s oral health, it is necessary to find a pediatric dentist who has the complete set of skills, knowledge, experience, and compassion in providing dental services.
Read more: Pediatric Dentist